Why Should You Sponsor Cyber Security Exchange Asia?
For sponsors, the Exchange format represents a huge opportunity, you will have access to the audience of senior decision-makers who are currently looking for solutions to help them transform their organization, manage security risks and stand out in the competition.
You’ll be able to pre-arrange one-to-one meetings based on the delegate objectives, budgets and investment strategies. You will also:
- Promote your brand and reach your long-term sales targets within 3 days
- Drive networking and business development in a relaxed atmosphere of a 5* resort venue
- Grab a chance to present your products and services in front of 45 high-level decision-makers
- Elevate your company profile in the ASEAN market through our branding opportunities
- Design your own sponsorship package to suit your current business needs
These are invitation-only events set in ‘destination’ locations to maximise attendee networking. Delegates agree to a set number of pre-qualified meetings with vendors. Pre-event profiling matches purchasing needs with vendor solutions and meetings arranged accordingly. Sponsors are encouraged to bring their own internal Heads of Security to attend these meetings and establish meaningful business relationships and ideas exchange.
What do past sponsors of IQPC Exchanges have to say?
‘The match from our attendees for our meetings has been excellent’
‘To get access to this level of contact is very difficult to achieve. This was a great vehicle to do so.’
‘The IQPC Exchange events are some of the most professionally run in which we have participated. The business value of attending was tremendous and their staff made certain that we accomplished all of our goals.’
Why is the Exchange a worthwhile investment?
The exchange format cuts out the risk of traditional events. To ensure your time out of the office is best spent and that you see a real return on investment here are the three real reasons you should sponsor this event over others.
1. Invitation-only delegation ensures only the Heads of Security and Risk from leading APAC companies and multinationals attend. Everybody there is worth your time.
2. Highly interactive program means every moment of the Exchange offers an opportunity for relationship-building and networking. Masterclasses, panels and boardroom-style Think Tanks offer real engagement with buyers in this space.
3. Meetings are pre-qualified around annual budget, decision-making process and technology investment. Don’t waste precious meeting time qualifying or assessing the need for what you offer, get straight down to business.
To find out more, please contact us on +65 6722 9473
Download the Solution Provider Information Pack
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Where did you hear about us?